Successfully Representing Clients for Over 50 Years
At Sarisohn Law Partners LLP on Long Island, we provide a diverse range of legal practice areas for our clients, including:
- Adoptions - At Sarisohn Law Partners, we help clients with the complex process of adopting a child. While rewarding, cases can become contentious when a biological parent does not consent.
- Business and Corporate Law - From establishing your business entity to providing ongoing counseling, you business law team will help you focus on running your business or non-profit. Drafting agreements and resolving disputes should be placed in the hands of experienced attorneys.
- Civil Litigation - Purchasing a car, real estate or any other big-ticket item is a significant investment. When the transaction goes bad, you need to protect your rights and have an experienced legal team backing you up.
- Criminal Defense - If you have been charged with a crime, you may just want to plead guilty and make your life easier. Truth be told, your life becomes more complex, so you need to secure an experienced and aggressive criminal law attorney.
Your legal team is ready to help you. Contact us at (631) 543-7667.
- Elder Law - Your elderly loved one can enjoy the benefits of a legal team. We provide legal support with estate planning, asset protection, powers of attorney, and Medicaid applications and appeals.
- Matrimonial and Family Law - You can expect a compassionate professional to listen to the problems confronting you. While we strive to settle divorce-related disputes, we will aggressively advocate for you in court.
- Personal Injury - Negligent individuals and companies must be held accountable when they cause your injury or the death of a loved one. We attend to all the details in establishing your claim and securing the compensation you deserve.
- Real Estate - Our attorneys represent buyers and sellers of residential and commercial property. We also resolve disputes between landlords and tenants and serve as closing attorneys for various lenders.
- Wills, Trusts and Estates - Estate planning is a proactive way of protecting your assets and ensuring that your family members have financial security following your death. Putting it off is not an option. Contact us today.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us.